• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field of experience.
• Good experience in software development in C/C++ and Python programming.
• Good Experience on Linux and/or Solaris platforms.
• Good Knowledge on decompose functional requirements into software architecture and design.
• Good Knowledge to work in a dynamic, customer focused and multidisciplinary environment.
• Good Knowledge of hardware, software, development tools, and de-bugging methods in order to develop, configure and de-bug software.
• Good Knowledge of application of general engineering principles, algorithms and methodologies.